Our intermediate kitesurf program is aimed at people who have completed a beginner kite course elsewhere but feel they need to recap on the water work side of things from body dragging onwards. This program is also for people who are comfortable body dragging and have tried to water start (un-hooked and hooked) but are still have problems mastering it. Our aim is to get you perfecting the water start, getting up and riding the board downwind in a controlled manner.
Kitesurf clinics intermediate
- 7 Nights self catering accommodation in Famara
- Accommodation: Surf Home or choose apartment, bungalow..
- Wainman Hawaii kitesurf centre and school
- 4 Day kitesurf clinic (3 hours per day)
- All your kitesurfing equipment for the duration of the lessons (kite, board, harness, helmet, wetsuit, life jacket etc)
- Transport from Kitesurf centre to Playa Famara beach (kitesurf lessons)
- Low student to instructor ratio
- Diploma kiteboarder workbook
- Civil responsibility insurance
- English speaking local manager
Intermediate kitesurf 1 day
Intermediate kitesurf course 3 days
This course is only for people that have covered all the steps on level 1 and are working through the steps on level 2.
Our intermediate kitesurf program offers a refresher of the last setps of level 1 and covers the most important steps on level 2 including: body dragging (unhooked & hooked), using kite traction, body positioning for the water start, kite and power control, board and edging techniques.
Please Contact Us for more information about the shared and private accommodation options we have available in Famara. If you have a specific requirement then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to tailor a kitesurfing holiday to suit your needs and budget.