Our Learn to Kitesurf coaching program is aimed at people who have never kitesurfed before and want to learn the fundamental skills required to start kitesurfing safely.
Learn to Kitesurf (Beginner)
- 7 Nights self catering accommodation in Famara
- Accommodation: Surf house or apartment, bungalow..
- OZONE kitesurf centre and school
- 5 Day kitesurf discovery course (3 hours per day)
- All your kitesurfing equipment for the duration of the lessons (kite, board, harness, helmet, wetsuit, life jacket etc)
- Transport from Kitesurf centre to Playa Famara beach (kitesurf lessons)
- Low student to instructor ratio (max 1/4)
- Diploma kiteboarder workbook
- Civil responsibility insurance
- Wi-fi internet access @ Famara surf house
- English speaking local manager
PRICE 1 WEEK KITE CAMP : 570€
Our kiteboard discovery program covers all of the steps on level 1 and some from level 2 including: safety, wind patterns, direction and effects, local kitesurfing environment, equipment setup, launching and landing techniques, piloting/flying a trainer and 4 line kite and mastering the wind window, body dragging, self rescue, relaunch and initial water start techniques.
As with most boardsports we all have our own learning curves and progress at different rates. So depending upon your ability, aptitude to learn, fitness, stamina and the kitesurf conditions you may cover some or all of the topics outlined above.
Please contact us for more information about the shared and private accommodation options we have available in Famara. If you have a specific requirement then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to tailor a kitesurfing holiday to suit your needs and budget.